Friday, June 18, 2010

University

I did it! I got in at a summer class at the university! Oh my godness, I am a university student. I never thought this day would come. Sure, it was the class I least wanted to attend, but anyhow.

And how come I am so happy? Well, I should have been at this point in my life ten years ago, but ten years ago I was a real fuck up. My mind was broken and i spelled "sane" with a "in" in front of it.
When I met August I finally got the strength to put myself together and go on with my life. Accept that this world never will make sense to me, and that it doesn't has to.

One of theese days the invitations to the wedding will be sent. I feel strange about that. Happy, but somewhat not attending. Not really there. It all has that fog you see at the corners of the TV screen when it's just a dream. I guess I will understand that this is real sooner or later.

Oh, and also: Read my webcomic!
http://dearimaginaryfriend.smackjeeves.com/

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes everything just comes together. And it's so wonderful when it does :)

    ReplyDelete