Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's all good

This weekend has been good to me. Even the lack of money couldn't put me down completely and I got saved with a little money a close friend sent my way.
I've also finished my first shipment of jewellery abroad. I just hope it will reach her, and that she will like it.

Yesterday I logged in at the university class (it's all on the net) and started on my first assignment. I am very pleased with the fact that the class seems much more interesting now than it did before. It's called "Information Technology and Ethics". Mostly it is a kind of reflection and discussion about how IT affects the society in an ethical way. I thought it would be like social studies, but it's more like philosophy. Right up my alley!

Next month my first freelance article will be published in Swedens largest magazine about RPG's and July 31 I am getting married.

Still it feels a bit like I am waiting for something else to happen. Like this isn't my life, but just the way that leads to my life in the end. Strange, though, 'cause I cannot think of anything I really don't like in my life right now. Sure, more money would be great, and I miss my friends and family when living here, but other than that it's all good.
I hope the feeling will go away in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment