Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The fairy tale wedding

My last smoke as a Miss!

The ceremony on a meadow in the middle of a small forest.

Under the great oak tree.

And yes we did have our wands with us!

A kiss in the forest.

 It was a windy day.

By the table at our wedding reception.

My bridal bouquet that my wonderful sister made for me (with roses, a thistle, mint, Rosebay Willowherb and a flower I do not know the name for) and my wand at our table.

 In fact, my sister made all of the wonderful flower arrangements.

This is my personal favourite.

How many people has got three death eaters at their weddings?
It was Harry Potters birthday, so we knew all the aurors would be occupied elsewhere. =)

Oh, and we had guardian dragons.

Two of them! They served us well!

No comments:

Post a Comment